|Startup Consultant| |Business Plans| |Social Media Marketing Consultant| |Software Architect| |Forex Trader|
|Domain Investor| |History Buff| |IOT & SOLAR Enthusiast
- Business Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Market Research
- Business Intelligence
- Usability Services
- Stealth Reputation Management
- Performance Review
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Campaign Creation
- Social Media Evaluation
- Stealth Boost to Existing Campaigns
Partner Network Services
- Legal Help
- Company Incorporation
- Trademarks and Legal Permissions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Web-Designing/ Development
- Video Creation & Marketing
- Branding/Brand Management
- Lead Generation
I am Aditya Agrawal, StartUp Business and Strategy Consultant. A tech graduate from the prestigious University of Pune. Working since 2011 in IT industry, I have been advising Start-ups and Businesses since 2013 and have over 5 years experience in Business and Strategy Consulting. I help start-ups and entrepreneurs fine-tune their business plans and strategies to survive the competitive and lucrative start-up market. I along with my colleagues also help raise funding from venture capitalists or angel investors. My focus is on helping them design robust business models, develop clear and compelling value propositions, conduct market assessments that demonstrate the problem/needs, perform benchmarking of the relevant competitors, and develop a prudent go-to-market approach. I work together with my clients in order to prepare them for the meetings with investors, partners
In working with my clients, the guiding principles are professional integrity, honesty and effort to walk the extra mile. There are no ready to apply solutions for developing business plans or preparing for fundraising – every business, value proposition, business model, competitive situation and market trends are combined in a unique manner. We need a structured approach and readiness to break some “common wisdoms” in order to design our road to the success. I am ready to help my clients with all the knowledge and experience accumulated in more than 7 years working with exceptional clients and colleagues. My company website is eadi.in. Additionally, I am the founder of IOTInvesting.com.
With regard to the project execution, one of the key success factors is the fluent and open communication with my clients. I also understand that the time is one of the most precious resources an entrepreneur has, and we have to optimize its usage. My approach to project development is the following:
Process For New Business Ideas:
1. After an initial conference call to get a feeling about the business, I will assess the initial conversation and tell you if I find your idea compelling, promising, and profitable.
2. If we are good to go, we will collaborate on fine-tuning the business idea, exploring the target market, exploring more avenues of income, marketing plan and finalizing the business model.
3. I will then work on the user flow-chart for the software which will cover all aspects of your start-up into the software. This also acts as the blueprint for the Web Application/software.
4. Post this I will collaborate with the software developer, to get you the best quotation. The developer can be yours or my preferred developer whichever you like.
5. I will oversee the software development and in the meantime, I will work on the legal aspects of the business like registering it, necessary permissions, certificates, trademark registrations Etc.
6. Once the project is live, you will handle the operations and I will be available as a consultant as and when required.
7. One year down the line I will help you with the Funding and other related aspects of your start-up.
This is a general approach to the project implementation. Depending on the project focus and level of preparation of my clients, we can take a different approach for some projects.
PS: Ideas rarely get funded, It takes at least a year or two in the market for an investor to realise the start-ups potential. it is advised that you be ready to work on the idea/bootstrap it till the business is ready for funding.